Purpose of use and types of cookies
1. In order to analyze the use of the website www.lad.gov.lv and to understand the activities of visitors on the website www.lad.gov.lv, and thus to enable RSS improve and create a more user-friendly website and improve its functionality, RSS uses the web analytics service provided by the Google Analytics tool which use requires your consent.
2. Cookies collect information about how you use the website www.lad.gov.lv. For this purpose, standard journal information is collected (connection time, duration, IP address) and anonymous information about your activities in the website.
Use and storage of cookies data
4. According to Google Inc. Terms of Service and the Google Analytics Terms of Service Google will use this information to evaluate usage of the website and prepare reports on user activity on this site.
6. At the request of RSS, before saving the information Google Inc. will make it anonymous by deleting the last octet of your IPv4 address and setting the last 80 bits of IPv6 address to zero in memory.
7. Collected information will be sent and stored by Google Inc. servers located in many countries around the world. Information can be processed on a server that is not located in Latvia or in the European Union.
Refusal from cookies
9. You can also change your browser settings to refuse new cookies, disable existing ones or simply inform you about sending new cookies to your device. Read more at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
10. RSS cookies policy can be modified if necessary. All changes in RSS cookies policy will be published on the website www.lad.gov.lv by providing a special notice of the changes. Previous versions of cookies policy will be stored in the archive by RSS, so that you can review them if necessary.